Not many people are so lucky to be born with smooth, nice complexion & long, curled lashes.
This is when cosmetics come into the light. There are so many different brands of products with similar functionality. Take loose powder for example. Till date, there are so many brands that I have not hear about. Having tried a number of brands of loose powder, I have a love-hate relationship with them. There are techniques to have a smooth application of loose powder, however, some loose powder, no matter how I apply, always seem a lil too heavy/not too lasting for my preference. Otherwise, the brand will be carrying color tones that totally don’t suit me.
What we are looking at is something that goes on effortlessly, looks great & stay.
Last year when I attended B2B makeup workshop, I already had a go at this Palgantong Theatrical Powder. It has since became my favorite & cheapest loose powder in mind. (In mind cos I’ve been using Lumiere – see review HERE.)
My heart fluttered when a rose was delivered to my doorstep!
“Aww…. who is so romantic to send me this?”
*Peep out of door & window hoping my secret admirer is not there to see me in hairband, specs & no makeup!*
Well, I realized it wasn’t from any Prince Charming… HAHA! I am NOT the flower type of girl, but still it was so sweet when an invitation is sent together with a stalk of rose! Good one!
Pupa Milano’s new launch (Revolutionary Mascara Vamp!) with Giorgio Forgani, Pupa International Celebrity Makeup Artist, was held at Senso Ristorante and Bar.
To be honest, I used to have the impression that Pupa is a lower than average brand, and I couldn’t even see/get it at many retail stores. Hence, I am really impressed that the launch is being held at such a nice place with great setting. They put in a lot of effort in making the ambience awesome! (Special thanks to Mimi & Lynn!)
The first time I tried Pupa’s cosmetics was in 2007. The beauty salon I worked for carried the whole “makeup counter” & we had to use Pupa’s products to give customers a mini makeover. The initial exposure to this range was a fine one. I remembered the cute eyeshadows packaging.
Sasatinnie really can do wonders for the lashes!
I remembered how much I love Sasatinnie Super Dolly Powerful Curling Mascara that I used back in last year!
Now, Sasa kindly sponsored me this NEW Sasatinnie 360˚Electrifying Extreme Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara.
Here’s what they say:
· The all-new 360˚ double rotating brush head design, cleverly works on the lashes with the different rotating system. Whether working clockwise or anti-clockwise – it manages to coat every eye lashes to lengthen and volumize.
· The rotating movement allows the mascara to evenly coat the lashes, separating them evenly – creating longer looking eye lashes.
· The rotating speed is able to coat each lashes, including those hard to reach lashes and short lashes – perfectly created to suit Asian lashes.
· Each application coats each lashes evenly – curling the lashes and making it look voluminous.
· The single start/stop button makes it easy to use, plus the rotating brush head allows you to do away with manually curling the lashes, leaving naturally curled lashes.
· Its waterproof and smudge-proof formula allows lashes to stay on the whole day.