Hello hello hello!
I’m finally back! Miss me???
If you don’t know, I was at camp the week before and in KL the past 3 days! That explains why this space is not updated as regularly as before.
I didn’t take much photos for the KL trip. KL is just a more run down and dirtier version of Singapore, nothing special about that. We were shopping like 90% of the time and the other 10% was spent eating. Nowhere scenic for photos too. But I’ll upload the few that I took soon! And my shopping loots wheee!!!
I shall go touch up on some overdue posts and load KL photos now! I have some overdue posts that I keep forgetting to post.