just when i was about to reach the bus stop
as i was really very late
i didnt have time to go back room to change
and so i pulled out the strap on the other shoe as well
making it a slip-on =P
neville went with me to get this pair of heels before training back then
how long ago
other than the small hiccup with the shoes
it was an exciting day yesterday
i think i am so used to having you
the world seems totally new to me without you by my side
i felt totally like a tourist in a new land
walking through the places we have walked together before with a totally different feeling
everything looks strange and everything looks new
and i have had many interesting encounters
below is just rambling about how i spent my day
so if you dun have time dun bother to continue reading =P
1) on the way to hougang for interview, i had to ask the bus
driver captain for directions as i was not very familiar with the place. and then the bus driver captain started talking to me about his life, complaining to me that he is not happy even though he has money and owns his own properties etc etc. and that went on for the whole 20 minutes journey. (you told me that we cant call them ‘drivers’ because they are ‘captains’)
2) after the interview, i was taking bus from hougang to eunos mrt. again because i was not familiar with the place, i asked the bus captain to remind me where to alight. he was being really nice, suggested that i alight at kembangan instead of eunos so that i dun have to walk too far. (from the bus captain: eunos mrt is quite a distance away from the bus stop, whereas kembangan mrt is just right next to the bus stop) he not only suggested, he still went on to tell me why i should alight at kembangan and trying to persuade me to alight at this further (abit further only haha) mrt station because its alot nearer to the bus stop. very nice and considerate uncle, so nice to know that there are still alot of nice ppl around =) since i was not in a hurry, i alighted at kembangan =)
3) after that i went to lavender to get bus tickets home on xmas eve. and then since i had nothing much to do for the rest of the day, i decided to go bugis for a walk. took a bus there and it was crowded. after a few stops there was an empty seat behind me but the usual lazy me decided not to the take the seat this time since bugis is really very near. and then there was this really nice auntie who sat behind me thought that i didnt see the seat, she tapped on my shoulder and signaled that there was a seat available. i thanked her and told her i was alighting soon. few seconds later, her daughter (i assumed so, since they came together) told me to sit down again, probably didnt see that her mother just did it before her as she was at the front. it was a really warm feeling knowing that there are so many nice ppl around. hee..
4) walked around bugis and spent my money wisely! =P i spent a total of $58 on 2 dresses, 1 top and 1 pair of shorts. cheap right! now i begin to understand why other girls like to shop so much. retail theraphy somehow works. it clears the blues i had been having for the past few days. but i am still too lazy to shop as often as other girls haha. then met this guy from model agency. rejected him and said i wasnt interested.
5) got tired of shopping and i decided to go to the library. first time going to the bugis library without you. i didnt know the way cos i usually just followed you. walking around trying to find my way inside bugis junction, i realized the place that we came so often actually looked so unfamiliar to me. maybe without you everything is just different. it was just different, but surprisingly not a bad feeling at all. i was able to discover new things along the way and learned to look at them from a different perspective. =)
6) on the way of finding out the way to the library, i met this kid who was screaming and crying and trying to struggle to run away from a girl. initially i thot it was jus some spoilt kid throwing tantrums. i then found out that the kid was lost and he wasnt a local. he couldnt understand chinese nor english and didnt know that the girl was trying to help. he was so scared of all the strangers so he was trying to run away to look for his parents on his own. the girl was a malaysian coming singapore for holiday with family and they were supposedly rushing to somewhere else. but they were worried that it might be dangerous for the kid to run around on his own so i offered my help to take over. but just as i offered to help, the mother finally came back for him. relieved! for us and for the mother haha!
so many things happened in just short few hours. only half a day has passed. i then spent the rest of the day reading in the library and then met up with daniel to go back school together. went down to aces training as yod asked me to go down to see his stunts. i would say the juniors have improved quite alot since the last time i saw them. jiayou more bah..
after aces training i just followed yod back for hall 10 training. met a funny malaysian girl there. she thot i was very pretty and when zihua and kaibin told me abt it, her face just turned totally red haha. so funny. i then learnt that she is the planner for the melaka trip daniel was telling me about. so sad we will miss each other by just a few days. i am leaving home on 27th and they are only going on 30th. daniel will be so sad not meeting my pretty sis hahaha =P
ok so you actually read all the way until here? *applause for your patience* dun scold me if you have regretted reading. i have warned you already.